1. Data can be entered into any field to initiate a search.
2. Data should only be entered into ONE field at a time when performing a search.
3. You do not need to enter the entire data field to perform a search.
By typing an * before and/or after the search criteria the system will return all records that contain the data you typed.
Example: To search for a facility address of 9001 Carmel Commons Blvd. you can type *Carmel* into the Facility Address field.
All records that contain Carmel in the address will be returned. This tip can be used with any search field.
4. Once the result list is presented you can view a record by left clicking on the item with your mouse.
5. The record will open in a new window. Once open you can print the record and/or save a local copy.
6. To initiate a new search simply enter your new search criteria in the appropriate field and click the Search button.
If matching records are found they will be displayed in a new results window.
If you experience technical issues or are not able to locate records please call (704) 336-5101 for assistance.